Color: Lunar Grey
- 12MP primary camera (f1.7) with dual auto focus pixels and 5MP front facing camera, color balancing dual LED flash, 8x digital zoom for photos, 4x for video, drag to focus exposure
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Metal body with finger-print reader
- 13.2 centimeters (5.2-inch) Full HD TFT IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 capacitive touchscreen
- Android v7 Nougat operating system | Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor (2GHz) with Adreno 506 GPU
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Captivating Design. Unlimited Performance.
One of the first new Moto G phones with a head-turning metal design, it’s packed with all of the stuff you need—and none of the stuff you don’t. Take stunning photos using the most advanced 12MP camera in its class featuring Dual Autofocus Pixels. Free yourself with a 3000mAh all-day battery and fuel up fast with TurboPower charging.* Get smooth app performance without stops and stutters thanks to a speedy 2.0 GHz octa-core processor. Use your fingerprint to unlock your phone instantly. And turn on the camera with a twist of your wrist—our exclusive Moto Experiences give you simple shortcuts to the features you use most.
*Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby time. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.8 x 2.8 inches