- Its 14 watt dual speakers produce louder bass and crystal-clear sound that can go extremely loud that makes this a beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- IPX5 waterproof and shockproof to suit your active, outdoor lifestyle - grab one and take it with you wherever you want to party, hangout or for your chilling sessions and more
- The body is constructed of durable silicon, rubber matte finish that makes it shock resistant, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Packs a 3000mAh rechargeable battery which delivers up to 10 hours of musical extravaganza and talk time up to 20 hours
- Compatible and can easily be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology
Experience the monstrous sound on the all new Stone 1000 with a 14W speaker output. boAt Stone 1000 is not just your average Bluetooth speaker. It is much more than that; it is far more capable than that. The ultimate party speaker everyone has been looking for is finally here. Show off all your dancing moves on your favorite tunes all night long with a playback time of 10 hours. That’s not it, Stone 1000 also has a talk of up to 20 hours. Never let the essence of the party vanish with Stone 1000 the ultimate party speaker.
How do I connect my Bluetooth device toStone1000?
After connecting stone 1000 to a power source for the first time, the speaker will be in Bluetooth pairing mode and the status light will be on. If it is not on, press and hold the source selection button for three seconds until the light begins.
Now that your stone 1000 is searching for a Bluetooth device to pair with, follow the instructions listed below:
1) Go to the "settings" menu on your Bluetooth device and turn Bluetooth to "On" or "Discover".
2) Locate the list of available Bluetooth connections on your device. "Stone 1000" will appear on your device as an option. For many devices it will also indicate "Stone 1000" as "not paired." Select your "stone 1000" from the list.
3) Once a pairing is established your stone 1000 will play an audible tone beep, stone 1000 is now paired, connected and ready to use. Simply start playing audio on your Bluetooth device and enjoy the sound of your stone 1000.
Issue: Unable to pair Bluetooth headset with a new device
Resolution: Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is in pairing mode as indicated by the appropriate voice prompts and/or light pattern ( blue led ).
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device and your device is within range. If you are still unable to pair the Bluetooth device
Issue: Unable to connect Blue
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 6.8 x 6.7 inches