- Low-profile keys give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience
- Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Simple wired USB connection - works with windows-based PCs and linux
Details: Logitech Keyboard K120. A better typing experience that's built to last. You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound, and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad. With its thin profile, spill-resistant design, durable keys that can withstand up to 10 million keystrokes and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs, this sleek keyboard not only looks and feels good, it’s built to last. Setup is simple too. You just plug it into a USB port and start using it right out of the box. Bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to read. And it all comes with the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice. Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid. Excludes number lock key.
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 7.1 x 1.2 inches